Besides being quick to deploy, easy to customize or extend, and economical to administer, Twigkit’s platform provides –
- A unified work environment,
- All the tools to support specific workflows,
- Integrated domain knowledge to support the particular task, and
- A compelling user interface and interaction design.
All Gain, No Pain
Our sustained, single-minded focus has culminated in the best search user experience in enterprise software. Beyond being easy to use, Twigkit’s suite of tools enables knowledge workers to do their jobs better by collaboratively saving searches, bookmarking search results, annotating documents, and more. Built for enterprise architecture, Twigkit also abstracts access to disparate data providers, and integrates with Active Directory for document-level security.
- Rolls-Royce. Intranet and file-share search for a leading provider of aircraft engines and other sophisticated power systems. Derby, UK
- Qualcomm. Internal search for a world leader in wireless technology and the largest fabless semiconductor producer. San Diego, California
- PricewaterhouseCoopers. Intranet, people, customer, and project search for one of the world's largest professional services firms. Johannesburg, South Africa
- Gemalto. Intranet and staff directory search for the global leader in digital security. Paris, France
- MITRE. Enterprise search for the managers of federally funded research and development centers for the DoD, FAA, IRS, and other government agencies. Bedford, Massachusetts